Finance & Services
Treasury & Cash Management
Accountant, Mobile Money Payments & Financial Reporting
MTN Level 2
Manager, MobileMoney Accounts
Coordinate and carry out all electronic payments/settlements and provide financial reporting support on mobile money to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Timely and Accurate generation of electronic money (e-cash) to Vendors and Merchants.
• Monitoring and Reconciling of all payment/settlement wallets.
• Net Settlement Reporting and Reconciliations with GhIPSS and Partner Banks.
• Payment of Merchants, Agents and Vendor Commissions/Service Fees.
• Preparation of timely and accurate MoMo Interest Pay Out Schedules.
• Assist with preparation of periodic Mobile Money Reports for the Central Bank (BoG) and Partner Banks.
• Ensure accurate and timely preparation of MoMo Float Exposure Monitor & Analysis Schedules.
• Ensure that all staff and internal e-money related payments are done timely and accurately.
• Ensure successful system (ECW/GhIPSS) financial UATs and Upgrades.
• Carry out E-Cash Reconciliations - Journals vs Control Accounts Statements.
• Liaise with MoMo Regional Implementation teams to resolve all Agent related payment challenges.
• Preparing Financial Reports for mobile money.
• Liaise with Accounts Payable and MFS teams to ensure accurate and timely MoMo Monthly Reporting.
• Ensure timely and accurate execution of E-Cash Movements/Transfers Requests from Partner Banks, Service Providers, Third Parties, etc.
• Address reversal Requests/Tickets resolutions (Fraud, Wrong Transfers & Others).
• Implement effective Documents Management.
• Undertake other related duties that are assigned by immediate supervisor from time to time.
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Highly regulated telecom and financial services environment
• Performance driven environment
• Developing sophisticated processes
• Diverse cultural environment
Strong Customer oriented environment
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Degree in a relevant field - Accounting, Banking, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics
• CA, ACCA, CIMA certification would be an added advantage.
• 2 years’ experience in a finance related role especially in a bank or financial institution, digital payment institution or mobile financial services.
• Strong knowledge of financial Reporting
• Data Mining and analysis,
• Business risk management,
• Information system management,
• System administration and management
• Microsoft word and Excel,
• Understanding and application of accounting principles
• Working knowledge - Electronic banking.(Digital Financial Systems)
• Customer focus,
• Performance excellence,
• Attention to details
• Good written and verbal communication
• Good analytical thinking and skills
The Incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality at all times
How to Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 17th December, 2018 to:
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
17 December, 2018