Finance & Services Department:
Treasury & Cash Management Location:
Accountant, Mobile Money Payments & Financial Reporting Level:
MTN Level 2 Reports to:
Manager, MobileMoney Accounts Job Summary:
Coordinate and carry out all electronic payments/settlements and provide financial reporting support on mobile money to both internal and external stakeholders. Job Role
• Timely and Accurate generation of electronic money (e-cash) to Vendors and Merchants.
• Monitoring and Reconciling of all payment/settlement wallets.
• Net Settlement Reporting and Reconciliations with GhIPSS and Partner Banks.
• Payment of Merchants, Agents and Vendor Commissions/Service Fees.
• Preparation of timely and accurate MoMo Interest Pay Out Schedules.
• Assist with preparation of periodic Mobile Money Reports for the Central Bank (BoG) and Partner Banks.
• Ensure accurate and timely preparation of MoMo Float Exposure Monitor & Analysis Schedules.
• Ensure that all staff and internal e-money related payments are done timely and accurately.
• Ensure successful system (ECW/GhIPSS) financial UATs and Upgrades.
• Carry out E-Cash Reconciliations - Journals vs Control Accounts Statements.
• Liaise with MoMo Regional Implementation teams to resolve all Agent related payment challenges.
• Preparing Financial Reports for mobile money.
• Liaise with Accounts Payable and MFS teams to ensure accurate and timely MoMo Monthly Reporting.
• Ensure timely and accurate execution of E-Cash Movements/Transfers Requests from Partner Banks, Service Providers, Third Parties, etc.
• Address reversal Requests/Tickets resolutions (Fraud, Wrong Transfers & Others).
• Implement effective Documents Management.
• Undertake other related duties that are assigned by immediate supervisor from time to time. Context:
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Highly regulated telecom and financial services environment
• Performance driven environment
• Developing sophisticated processes
• Diverse cultural environment
Strong Customer oriented environment Qualification Required & Experience Education
• Minimum of Degree in a relevant field - Accounting, Banking, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics
• CA, ACCA, CIMA certification would be an added advantage. Experience
• 2 years’ experience in a finance related role especially in a bank or financial institution, digital payment institution or mobile financial services. Professional/Technical competencies:
• Strong knowledge of financial Reporting
• Data Mining and analysis,
• Business risk management,
• Information system management,
• System administration and management
• Microsoft word and Excel,
• Understanding and application of accounting principles
• Working knowledge - Electronic banking.(Digital Financial Systems) Behavioural competencies:
• Customer focus,
• Performance excellence,
• Attention to details
• Good written and verbal communication
• Good analytical thinking and skills NB:
The Incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality at all times Location:
Accra How to Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 17th December, 2018 to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Closing Date:
17 December, 2018