A reputable company is seeking to recruit a Accountant.
• Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
• Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
• Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
• Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
• Maintaining accurate financial records.
• Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
• Computing taxes.
• Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
• Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
• More education or experience may be preferred.
• Special licenses or certification may be required.
• Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
• Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
• Ethical behavior.
• Attention to detail.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
30 April, 2019