Finance & Services
Accountant, Branch Sales/Collection/Back Office Support & Reconciliation
MTN Level 2
Manager, Account Receivables
• Analyze and reconcile all Sales subsidiary books to the General Ledger.
• Investigate disagreements and make appropriate adjustments and returns as required.
• Accurate accounting and reporting of revenue collection from branches
• Investigate disagreements between Sales inventory/cash collections report and MGP revenue report on daily basis.
• Reverse/return wrong entries and adjust their respective branch/product accounts.
• Conduct inventory valuation, costing and pricing ensuring accurate estimate of landed cost.
• Provide support and solution to operational problems.
• Conduct balance sheet reconciliation.
• Audit management and fraud control.
• Ensure that a comprehensive commercial inventory management and control is prepared.
• Ensure that all the verified daily inventory data is converted in a trends analysis for planning.
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Highly regulated environment
• Performance driven environment
• Diverse cultural environment
• Group best practices & standards alignment
• Regionalization structure implication
• Opco Specific restrictions on local content
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree in Accounting or Business
• 3 years relevant experience
• Knowledge in Accounting, Costing and Operational Mgt.
• Adept in the use of MGP, Excel, TABS.
• Analytical (Investigative & Reporting Skills, Critical and Inquiring mind, Attention to detail).
• Accounting & reporting.
• Problem solving skills.
• Results oriented.
Skills / physical competencies:
• Knowledge of pertinent software applications; performing accounting procedures; planning and managing projects and preparing and maintaining accurate records
• Learning and Self-Development
• Problem Solving
• Result Orientation
• Good communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
The Incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality at all times
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
24 May, 2019