The successful candidate will work in our accounting team to provide support on financial/management reporting, statutory compliance and process enhancement. His/her major duties may cover the followings, depending on business needs:
• Perform month end closing and monthly financial analysis
• Assist in annual budget and forecast exercises
• Review current financial processes and develop enhancement
• Assist the statutory audits and compliance matters for overseas entities
• Perform ad hoc financial projects to support business growth
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least HND or Higher in accounting or a related discipline with qualification in professional accounting body.
• Minimum of five years’ relevant experience in accounting field.
• Candidate with both audit and commercial experience is preferred.
• Self-motivated, independent, proactive, detailed oriented, and able to meet tight time line in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• A team-player with good business acumen and strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
• A hands-on and responsible staff, and able to work with large volume of data.
• Proficient in computer applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
• Prior experience in Oracle accounting systems is an advantage.
Kissi, Cental Region
How To Apply For The Job
Send Application and CV to:-
23 November, 2015