Finance & Services
Treasury & Cash Management
Accountant, Mobile Money Bank Operations
MTN Level 2
Manager, MobileMoney Accounts
• Coordinate and carry out reconciliations for all Mobile Money Products & Services, Bank Accounts, and provide operational support for activities with GhIPSS, Partner Banks, Service Providers, Third Parties and other Stakeholders.
• Preparation of daily bank reconciliations (MoMo Float/Interoperability & Interest, and Other Current Accounts) and ensuring they are completed accurately and timely.
• Coordinating Mobile Money Settlements with Partner Banks to ensure timely updates of Float Accounts.
• Reconciliation of all Mobile Money Products and Services.
• Assist with preparation of periodic Mobile Money Reports for the Central Bank (BoG) and Partner Banks.
• Ensure effective management of Bank Accounts (Accounts Opening/Closure/Changes, Relationships, and Issues Resolution).
• Responsible for Service Centres Mobile Money Reporting and Reconciliations (Physical Cash, E-Cash & Commissions).
• Monitoring and tracking of all Mobile Money revenue lines & service fees to the business and Vendors.
• Ensure accurate calculations of interests on Mobile Money Floats with Partner Banks.
• Monitor Mobile Money Interest Accounts to ensure Partner Bank compliance with agreed timelines for Interest Credits.
• Prepare Bank Transfer Letters/Memos.
• Prepare and capture journals for E-Cash & Revenue Liquidations.
• Liaise with Accounts Receivable and MFS teams to ensure accurate and timely MoMo Monthly Reporting.
• International Remittance Reporting & Reconciliations and ensure timely collections of Commissions.
• Address reversal Requests/Tickets resolutions (Fraud, Wrong Transfers & Others)
• Implement effective Documents Management.
• Provide support and training on mobile money reconciliations to all Partner banks, Vendors, Merchants and Third Parties.
• Undertake other related duties that are assigned by immediate supervisor from time to time.
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Highly regulated telecom and financial services environment
• Performance driven environment
• Developing sophisticated processes
• Diverse cultural environment
Strong Customer oriented environment
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Degree in a relevant field - Accounting, Banking, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics
• CA, ACCA, CIMA certification would be an added advantage..
• 2 years’ experience in a finance related role especially in a bank or financial institution or mobile financial services.
• Bank operations insight, fraud detection and control, internal audit practice,
• Data Mining and analysis,
• Business risk management,
• Information system management,
• System administration and management
• Microsoft word and Excel,
• Understanding and application of accounting principles
• Working knowledge - Electronic banking.(Digital Financial Systems)
• Good knowledge of financial reporting
• Customer focus,
• Performance excellence,
• Attention to details
• Good written and verbal communication
• Good analytical thinking and skills
The Incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality at all times
How to Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 17th December, 2018 to:
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
17 December, 2018