Mandilas Group Limited is recruiting for the position listed below for its Ghana subsidiary. Mandilas Ghana Limited activities include Engineering / Air-conditioning Sales, Installation and Service
We seek to recruit individuals with strong professional and academic credentials with cognate years of experience who will deliver value to stakeholders.
Accounts & Administrative Officer
The ideal candidate will manage the administrative and accounting functions of thee company
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with general office administration, which iIncludes filing of documents and processing of forms
• Responsible for preparing and keeping of financial records such as the general ledger, payroll, records, budget preparation and implementation, daily expense records etc.
• Carry out account reoeivable and payable tasks.
• Maintain accurate bank records of cash withdrawals and deposits
• Generate periodic financial reports
• Manage clients' accounts with the company and ensure payments are made on due dates
• Coordinate approved recruitment exercises and training programmes
• Conduct onboarding programmes for new hires
• Assist in assigning tasks, evaluating performance and recommending appropriate rewards.
• Perform other functions as may be requested by the HVAC Sales and Service Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of bachelor's degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting or related discipline
• Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience In similar job roles
• Professional certification will be an added advantage
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV to the email address:
using the job position as the email subject.
24 January, 2020