• Providing support to the Accounting Department.
• Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
• Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
• Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
• Preparing financial reports.
• Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
• Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
• Preparing statutory accounts.
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
• Managing petty cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt.
• Reconciling finance accounts and direct debit
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field
• Previous experience as an accountant, accounting supervisor, or manager
• Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficiency with accounting software and experience with a software system implementation a plus
• Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
• Pays strict attention to detail
• Ability to manage employees, while multi-tasking large projects
How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail.
08 October, 2020