Anum Rural Bank is inviting qualified persons to fill the position of Accounts Clerk. Job Purpose:
• To effectively support the Bank in achieving its objectives. Key Responsibilities The responsibilities/duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
• The officer will be required to provide clerical support for the effective and efficient operations of the Bank.
• Handle customers’ financial transactions. Handle customers’ inquiries on their financial transactions.
• Educate customers on products and services being rendered by the Bank.
• Any other job assigned by the General Manager Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must possess DBS in Accounting.
• Marketing or equivalent Applicants must demonstrate a high level of integrity, competence, and confidentiality. Competences
• Accuracy in computation
• Integrity and capability of acting responsibly and ethically
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Excellent interpersonal relationship.
• Computer literate
• Attention to details Location:
Anum, Eastern Region How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons below age thirty (30) should send a covering letter and CV to the address below: The General Manager, Anum Rural Bank Ltd, P. O. Box 15 Anum,
OR [email protected] Closing Date:
23 January, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted