Our client is a renowned multinational company and major player in various sectors in selected African and Asian countries. Our client is currently in the process of expanding its operations and is seeking to engage globally minded and experienced individuals with successful track record in the specific fields to manage the affairs of the company. Job Description
• The Accounts & Finance Officer shall be responsible for the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules & ledgers, account & bank reconciliations as well support the Executive Secretary and Research team to raise funds for the operations of the office. Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the senior accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department. MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• lead in the preparation of office budget and forecasts
• prepare financial reports to donors and board members
• complete general ledger operations & monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
• reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
• draw up monthly financial reports and prepare analysis of accounts as requested
• prepare year end closings and administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
• prepare tax computations and assist with payroll administration
• monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences account/bank reconciliations
• Review and process expense reports
• assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
• assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures Qualification Required & Experience He or she must have:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent with practical knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
• He/ she must have practical knowledge of finance principles, financial reporting and use of relevant accounting software’s.
• Candidates with chartered accountancy records or partially chartered will have an advantage. Key Competencies
• He or she must be competent in and/or pay: Attention to detail and accuracy; planning and organizing; scheduling and monitoring; communication skills; problem analysis and problem-solving skills; initiative; team work; confidentiality. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
PLEASE SEND ALL DETAILS AND CURRENT CVs, with copies of relevant documents (certificates, transcripts etc. as well as email address and mobile phone numbers) to: The C.E.O. KEKJASON Ghana Limited P. O. Box GPO 3126 Accra
Or By Email: [email protected]
OR [email protected]
• Please indicate clearly the job titles for which you apply.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• You can also make enquiries on +233 20 7000 171 Closing Date:
28 January, 2016