Purpose Of Position
Implements the financial policies of GhlE and advises the Executive Secretary on the effective utilization of the financial resources of the Institution.
• Prepares, implements and monitors annual budgets
• Prepares payroll for the payment of staff salaries and effect all statutory deductions and remittance.
• Prepares and submits periodic financial reports including.
1) Monthly financial statements.
2) Quarterly and Annual Accounts
3) Reports of receipts and payments.
• Keeps and ensures that financial transactions are recorded in the appropriate books of accounts.
• Performs treasury functions as required
• Keeps records and update fixed assets register.
• Assists in managing financial Accounting and reporting systems.
• Preparation of vouchers and cheques for payments and signature.
• Assists in the management of GhlE's investments and other Funds.
• Provides Financial Information to Management for decision making purpose
Salary And other Conditions
Remuneration and allowances are attractive and negotiable
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree in Accounting (BSc Administration with Accounting option) or its equivalent with 5 years relevant experience in Financial management
• Knowledge/experience in International Financial Reporting Standards and must be proficient in Excel, Word and Power Point applications
How To Apply For The Job
Applications must reach the under-mentioned not rater than 15th December. 2015 either electronically which is preferable or by post using the following address:-
P.O Box TN 389
15 December, 2015
Only Shortlisted Candidates Will be invited for interview