Chief Financial Officer Duty Station:
Kwae near Kade in the Eastern Region Remuneration:
An attractive package awaits the successful candidates.
A leading integrated agro-industrial company is looking to recruit a Management Accountant. This is a key role that will manage the accounts of the company. The successful candidate must have previous experience working in similar role and be confident communicating with internal departments, and subsidiaries within the group Primary Objective:
• Coordinate, manage and control work of accounts staff
• Ensure compliance to the Accounts Procedures by communicating the standards and procedures and monitoring their application.
• Responsible for the daily operations of the company's accounts
• Administer finance/ accounts control and management policies and procedures
• Participate actively in the continuous improvement process of the accounts Key Responsibilities:
• Working closely with and reporting to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), responsible for the Management Accounting Controls Systems of the Company; cooperation of ail Heads of Department (HOD)
• Manage the monthly financial closing of company accounts and preparation of monthly financial statements and KPIs.
• Assist in preparation of annual budgets, and guide Heads of Department with budget preparation.
• Track and review expenditure against budgets in a suitable reporting format.
• Analyse business performance and ensure monthly cost/budget reports distributed throughout the company.
• Assist, guide and follow up with HODs re-cost/budget reports.
• Involve all HODs in the budget and cost control process, manage special projects, stand in for members of accounts department. Qualification Required & Experience
• A qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA/CPA) with a good first degree preferably in Accounting or Finance.
• Knowledge of IFRS implementation and reporting.
• At least Five (5) years relevant working experience
• Agricultural experience would be useful.
• Energetic and self-motivated with focus
• on monthly accounts preparation and reporting systems Knowledge,Skills And Abilities:
• Knowledge and experience of modular accounts system, general ledger accounts with linked cost centres and expense codes.
• Strong work ethics, excellent communication, organisational and time management skills, having an aptitude for numbers, be a strong problem solver and able to work in a high pressure environment.
• Good team leader, highly motivated and results oriented
• Good IT skills and knowledge of imports procedures Location:
Kwae, Eastern Region How To Apply For The Job
By Post: The Human Resource
Manager, Ghana Oil Palm Development Company Ltd
P. O. Box M428,
By Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 July, 2015