A reputable healthcare company, based in Accra, Ghana wishes to employ two (2) Accounts Officers to support its operations. About the Role
• The Accounts Officer will be responsible for providing professional accounting support to the organization. He/She will be reporting to the Head of Accounting to ensure the prompt achievement of organizational goals. Key Responsibilities
• Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries.
• Preparing statutory accounts.
• Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt.
• Invoice processing and filing.
• Processing expense requests for the accountant to approve.
• Utilize database software to organize financial account information
• Liaising with third party providers, clients, and suppliers.
• Perform any other duties that will be assigned by supervisor Skill Requirements
• Ability to work as part of a team and take direction accurately.
• Should be analytical thinker and problem solver.
• Should possess competent IT skills, particularly proficiency with spreadsheet software.
• High level of accuracy.
• Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information. Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must have a degree in Accounting with a minimum of two (2) years work experience. Annual Salary:
GHS 18,000.00 - GHS 24,000.00 (Net) based on candidate’s experience. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should kindly submit their job application and copies of their certificates via: [email protected] Closing Date:
02 December, 2021 Note:
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.