Accounting / Auditing
Job Vacancy For Accounts Officer
• Responsible for the day-to-day running of the Accounts Department
• Prepare journal entries
• Prepare monthly payroll and ensure regular and timely monthly payment of staff
• Reconcile the accounts of individual clients
• Submit monthly performance reports to the Management
• Prepare tax computations and returns.
• Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
• Develop and implement effective cost control measures
• Assist in the preparation of management and profit and loss accounts
• Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
Qualification Required & Experience
• Should possess an HND or Degree in Accounting or ACCA II or similar.
• Should have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience as an Account Personnel or similar role.
How to Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae
NB: Shortlisted applicants would pick application form with a fee of GHS 30.00
Closing Date: 31 December, 2018