• Responsible for the day-to-day running of the Accounts Department
• Prepare journal entries
• Prepare monthly payroll and ensure regular and timely monthly payment of staff
• Reconcile the accounts of individual clients
• Submit monthly performance reports to the Management
• Prepare tax computations and returns.
• Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
• Develop and implement effective cost control measures
• Assist in the preparation of management and profit and loss accounts
• Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
Qualification Required & Experience
• Should possess an HND or Degree in Accounting or ACCA II or similar.
• Should have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience as an Account Personnel or similar role.
How to Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae
Shortlisted applicants would pick application form with a fee of GHS 30.00
31 December, 2018