• Preparing statutory accounts.
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
• Managing petty cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt. Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree and HND holders can apply.
• Professional certificate holders can also apply.
• 4 years work experience is required. Salary:
2000 - 2200 Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail Closing Date:
07 April, 2019