• Check supplier invoices and expense claims for accuracy, appropriateness, and correct account coding.
• Ensure that invoices are correctly approved for payment.
• Entering all AP invoices and processing weekly payment runs.
• Maintain Accounts Payable ledger ensuring no long overdue amounts.
• Complete accounts payable ledger for month end close.
• Maintain appropriate hard copy files of all current period documentation and archive previous period documentation.
• Provide analysis of major expense items requested. Manage debtors and follow up outstanding money owed.
• Establish and maintain cash controls.
• Process gateway payments for most transactions.
• Prepare banking documentation for all transactions.
• Deposit all banking.
• Management of Petty Cash for National Office.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/Bachelor Degree in Accounting & any Professional qualification.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae:
15 April, 2019