Self Help International is a non-profit non-governmental organisation based in Kumasi and cvorking in rural communities in the Ashanti Region to alleviate hunger by helping people help themselves. Current programme areas focus on Women and Girls Empowerment, Maternal and Child Nutrition and Agricultural Entrepreneurship.
Duties and Responsibilities
• The successful candidate shall be responsible for procuring logistics for all programmes.
• The candidate shall receive request for logistics from Team Leaders, reconcile requests with approved budgetary allocations, obtain invoices from suppliers bearing in mind regulations on withholding taxes, request for release of funds, procure logistics and supply.
• The candidate shall keep electronic copies of all purchases and communicate some to Team Leaders.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The candidate must have a minimum of HND in either Accounting. Purchasing and Supply, Business Management or any related discipline.
• Applicant must have a minimum of three years post-qualification experience.
Desirable attributes shall include:
• Strong working knowledge in Excel, Quick Books or any modern accounting software
• Strong negotiation skills
• Good knowledge of the business community in Ashanti Region
• Understanding of the Public Procurement Law
• Taxes and taxation methods in Ghana
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should submit CV and Cover Letter to any of the addresses below:
P.O. Box KS 7231,
Or Email to:
You may call 03220-81973
for any clarification
31 May, 2019