• An accounts officer would manage the financial bookkeeping of a business or organization.
• Each day, an accounts officer processes invoices, records payments, and track expenses of the organization. • In some cases, an accounts officer supervises other staff members who assist with the bookkeeping duties. • Attention to detail is paramount. Each expense must be cross-checked with the corresponding invoice, to ensure that the billing is accurate.
• Communicating with customers is a regular duty of this job.
• An accounts officer sends bills to customers; processes refunds; interacts with collection agencies on past-due accounts; and, works to resolve billing disputes. Some organizations rely on an accounts officer to create and monitor internal auditing procedures and to solve problem when accounting numbers are not in sync.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must have an HND or degree in accounting or related field.
• ACCA and ICA holders can also apply.
• 4 years work experience is also needed.
1500 - 1700
How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail
29 August, 2019