• To provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company's finances. Key tasks:
• Process and post all petty cash transactions received from all the subsidiaries with the use of the sage software.
• Reconcile individual petty cash balances with physical balances.
• Assist in the timely preparation of cheques for payment.
• Manage fixed asset register.
• Take part in monthly and annual stock taking.
• Perform bank transactions after daily sales
• Account for all sales for the day(Both Physical and Electronic).
• Perform all other tasks ordered by your supervisor. Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc. Accounting / HND Accounting
• 2 – 4 years work experience
• Willing to work on Saturdays
• Ability to drive
• Ability to work with little supervision Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
04 November, 2020