• To assist the Finance Manager carrying out day-to-day financial matters by tracking and reporting on all financials. It will also entail effective display of accounting rules and regulations and the efficient use of resources Main Responsibilities
• Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
• Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
• Responsible for recording all financial transactions (Cash, Bank, MTN Momo, and POS) into excel spread sheet to ensure timely submission of reports.
• Prepare and produce monthly Bank reconciliation statements for all Bank Accounts operated by the Practice.
• Prepare monthly salaries and fees of staff, dentists and specialist of the Practice.
• Prepare and ensure submission of statutory payments i.e. PAYE, Withholding Tax, Provident Fund and SSF Contributions.
• Operate and manage petty cash for the Practice.
• Ensure that all credit and debit card statements are reconciled every other day with statements from the bank.
• Maintain expenditure ledger for both foreign and local purchases.
• Maintain accounts payable ledger to ensure that there are no long overdue amounts.
• Assists to prepare and submit timely monthly, quarterly and year end reports by the set date agreed by the Practice.
• Manage debtors and follow up on outstanding payments by clients.
• Process all invoices and payments for suppliers and clients.
• Track client payments in advance for services.
• Track monthly stock and value and work with Administration Support to plan payments for reorders.
• Assist resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities for the Practice if any Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc in Accounting or ACCA Part I & II with a minimum of 2 year working experience.
• Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
• Knowledge of economic principles
• Knowledge of auditing practices and principles
• Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations Personal Competence:
• Professional Demeanor
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Courteous Attitude
• Understanding of Accounting terminology and calculations
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Planning and organizing
• Strong communication skills
• Information and task monitoring
• Problem analysis
• Judgment and problem-solving
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Experienced in word processing software, spreadsheets (Word and Excel) and other office applications including Tally. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to: [email protected] Closing Date:
23 November, 2020