• The position of Accounts Officer consists of managing accounts receivables, undertaking credit risk assessment, analyzing and reporting financial information, undertaking market survey, reconciling accounts and preparing financial reports. Duties and Responsibilities The specific duties of the Officer shall include but not limited to:
• Collaborate with managements to undertake credit risk assessment for existing and potential clients of the company.
• Conduct market surveys, gather customer information and advice management on new trends.
• Undertake account recoveries and ensure effective cash flow system.
• Ensure bad debts are kept to the barest minimum through formulation of credit recovery strategies.
• Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures and bring defaulting officers to book.
• Study program activities and budget and obtain relevant market information to ensure availability of goods.
• File payment vouchers and receipts and relevant accounting information.
• Maintain detailed, accurate, up-to-date budget information for each program area and general operations to inform decision making.
• Receive salesmen request and initiate processing procedures.
• requests for logistics from Team Leads and compare with budgetary allocations.
• Key transactions in QuickBooks and reconcile appropriately.
• Ensure maximum compliance with law and pay statutory returns on behalf of the company to avoid penalties.
• Work closely with the Finance Manager to optimize cash flow of the company. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum qualification of a Bachelors in Business Management, Finance, Accounting or Secretarial Program
• Demonstrated proficiency using QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
• At least Level 1 of ICA or ACCA
• Three years prior experience in similar role Competencies
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to think critically in the decision making process
• High standard of ethics in analyzing use of resources. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All cover letters and CVs should be sent to: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 December, 2020