Key Responsibilities of Accounts Officer Technical Operations/Duties: General Accounting Records
• Analyze invoices, get approval from appropriate authorities, and record them to the appropriate accounts.
• Daily ensuring that all entries are rightly allocated
• Recording of Bank payments, relating to the company's suppliers.
• Regular update of invoices issued in both Tema & Tarkwa branch for all customer purchases Account Payable
• Monitoring of suppliers account and ensuring that payment are done on time.
• Arrange for payment to Suppliers both local & foreign
• Ensure periodic reconciliation of suppliers account and confirmation of balances.
• Deal with queries relating to the Company's Creditors (Overseas and Local Suppliers)
• Ensure that withholding taxes deducted are correctly recorded and paid to IRS on time. Payroll
• Arrange for payment of salaries to all staffs
• Ensure that salaries are paid to the respective staff s bank account
• Ensure thatpayments are made for SSNIT, Payee for all staff on the payroll of the month consideration.
• Maintain control accounts of deductions relating to the salaries of all staffs as mentioned above, and ensure that the correct amount is paid. Vat
• Compile the input at paid for the month, fill the vat template and process payment at the end of every month.
• Maintain a file for vat and withholding tax certificates for easy accessibility. Accruals, provisions and prepaid expenses
• Maintain a proper accounting record for accruals and monthly provisions
• Review and calculate monthly provisions to be allocated for certain expenses
• Maintain and update a prepaid schedule for all prepaid expenses on a monthly basis. Monthly End Closing
• Ensure that entries are passed for all expenses needed to close the month General Duties
• Array other duties that may be assigned Key Performance Measures
• Timely and accurate input of accounts data
• Timely preparation of debit notes
• Effective handling of Credit Accounts Responsibilities for Assets
• Personal Computer
• Office Furniture
• Any other asset handed over to you Personality Attributes required from you
• Integrity and honesty
• Positive problem solving
• Commitment to learning
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work analytically and strategically with little supervision Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
The email to receive all cv and cover letters is: [email protected] Closing Date:
28 February, 2021