• This section is critical for clarifying expectations of the role, providing the framework for its relationship with colleagues and providing areas of accountability against which performance can be managed.
• This should include a series of brief statements that define the end results required. e.g. drive, contribute, identify, manage, responsible for, advise/coach, build, develop, provide, conduct, oversee, establish, participate etc.
• Statements should ideally be worded so that they will lead to thoughts of measurement. For example, it is better to state something like "achieve maintenance standards" than "undertake maintenance". The former leads to a measure against the maintenance standards. Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree in Accounting or ICA Ghana Part 2 or ACCA Foundation (Level 2) or equivalent.
• At least 3 years experience in a similar role. Demonstrated behaviors needed by the postholder to successfully perform the role:
• Communicates clearly and effectively.
• Ability to facilitate participative processes.
• Independence, objectivity and integrity.
• Organized, methodic and meticulous.
• Promotes innovation and learning.
• Gains, develops and retains credibility about his/her performance. Skills Specific to the post needed to put knowledge into practice.
• Good organizational skills
• Problem solving skills
• Good team player
• Proficient in Microsoft applications especially excel and pivot tables.
• Good communication skills both oral and written
• Good accounting and analytical skills
• Ability to deliver to tight deadlines Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
28 July, 2021