A reputable school in Tema is seeking to recruit An Accounts Officer Key Responsibilities
• Maintains the Fixed Assets Register.
• Responsible for collection of fees and other revenue and the preparation of bills.
• Prepares the Annual Estimates: Recurrent and Capital.
• Facilitates the work of Internal/External auditors.
• Makes provision for safe custody of daily banking and investment of cash, as well as the safe custody of value books, property and stores.
• Prepares Termly and Final Accounts for auditing.
• Prepares and submits supplementary estimates for the approval of the Board.
• Prepares staff remuneration.
• Prepares the Annual budget.
• Controls expenditure within the approved budget. Qualification Required & Experience
• A university degree in Accounting
• Member of a recognised professional accountancy body
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality concerning finances
• Minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in a relevant position
• Candidate must possess analytical Skills
• Must be detail oriented
• Must have great organizational skills
• Must be a critical Thinker
• Must have good interpersonal Communication skills
• Must be adaptable
• Must value time
• Must have a little industry Knowledge
• Must have spreadsheet Proficiency Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
Applications with CV and all relevant documents should be submitted by email to: [email protected] Closing Date:
08 December, 2021