• To assist the Finance Manager carrying out day-to-day financial matters by tracking and reporting on all financials for Platinum Dental and Sahel Health Ghana Limited. It will also entail effective display of accounting rules and regulations and the efficient use of resources Main Responsibilities
• Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
• Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
• Responsible for recording all financial transactions (Cash, Bank, MTN Momo, and P.O.S) into excel spreadsheet to ensure timely submission of reports.
• Prepare and produce monthly Bank reconciliation statements for all Bank Accounts.
• Prepare monthly salaries and fees of staff, doctors / dentists, and specialists.
• Prepare and ensure submission of statutory payments i.e. PAYE, Withholding Tax, Provident Fund and SSF Contributions.
• Operate and manage petty cash.
• Ensure that all credit and debit card statements are reconciled every other day with statements from the banks.
• Maintain expenditure ledger for both foreign and local purchases.
• Maintain accounts payable ledger to ensure that there are no long overdue amounts.
• Assists to prepare and submit timely monthly, quarterly and year end reports by the set dates.
• Manage debtors and follow up on outstanding payments by clients.
• Track client payments in advance for services.
• Track monthly stock and value and work with Administration Support to plan payments for reorders.
• Assist resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities, if any. Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc in Accounting or ACCA Part I & II with a minimum of 2 year working experience.
• Good knowledge of economic and management accounting principles.
• Experience with Tally Accounting Software will be a plus. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to: [email protected] Closing Date:
20 January, 2022