• Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
• Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
• Preparing budgets regularly.
• Monitoring expenditure and profits and providing reports.
• Evaluating internal management systems, procedures, and risks in order to provide recommendations.
• Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements. Qualification Required & Experience
• HND or professional certificate
• Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented
• Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary
• Prior experience working with financial accounts
• Strong math and critical reasoning skills Location:
Cantonments, Accra How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e - mail Closing Date:
05 May, 2022