Duties and responsibilities
• Prepare payment vouchers for cost centres and process for approval/payment.
• Prepare cheques and process for approval and payment in line with approved guidelines.
• Monitor and coordinate bank transactions and conduct reconciliation activities on monthly/periodic basis.
• Prepare monthly expenditure reports on on-going Projects for review by superior.
• Prepare SSNIT and PAYE returns for payment to statutory institutions.
• Review, recommend and process for approval expenditures submitted by other departments.
• Prepare/Process monthly payroll for employees for review/approval.
• Maintain and update records of all accounting transactions.
• Maintain good working relationships with regulatory agencies and other external stakeholders related to job function.
• Collate data for the preparation of periodic financial reports. Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Accounting; ACCA, CIMA, CA Part I or its equivalent plus 2-3 years relevant working experience. Knowledge and Skills
• Knowledge in the use of accounting methodologies and tools.
• Knowledge of the Accounting Standards and related regulations.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work effectively with all categories of employees.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Analytical skills
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other accounting software and tools. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons may submit their applications and CVs to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
25 October, 2015