Key relationships This section refers to people inside and/or outside of the organisation that the post-holder needs to have contact with, and why. This should include virtual presence.
• Keeps and maintains a high contact with external clients to foster and build a good working relationship with them on behalf of the organization and present a good image for the organization
• Maintains a high contact with all country office staff to ensure the free flow of information towards the implementation of work
• Maintains medium contact with staff from the program unit offices to offer back-up support services and information regarding administrative related issues Technical expertise, skills and knowledge
• This section details the skills, knowledge and expertise the postholder will be required to demonstrate in doing the job well.
• This should include clear levels of technical expertise and skills that support our work at national, international, and global level. Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma/HND in Secretary-ship, Management Studies or equivalent
• At least 2 years working experience in a similar position.
• Experience working with an international NGO would be an advantage Skills Skills Specific to the post needed to put knowledge into practice.
• Good communication and ICT skills
• Good inter-personal skills
• Good client/customer relations
• Good writing and reporting skills
• Strong team player
• High level of discretion and responsibility
• Good Planning & organizational skills
• Culturally sensitive Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
28 July, 2021