Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy. Job Title:
Administration Clerk - Pharmacy SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• suitable experienced, to work as part of the team, ensuring accurate capturing and processing of documentation relating to the management of ethical, patent and surgical products in the pharmacy, in accordance with policies and procedures as determined by management and audit requirements. The data capturer will report to the senior pharmacist. General administration as required. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Daily processing of invoices and credit notes, batching of invoicing for payment
• Client liaison, ensuring professional, friendly conduct at all times when dealing with customers, both internal and external, creating a work environment that encourages positive staff morale
• Follow up on outstanding invoices and liaise with buyer with all pricing queries
• Internal ward transfers and checking and processing ward and department credits
• Accurate, complete and timeous capturing of data ensuring accuracy of information and documentation
• Management and compliance with certain financial targets and guidelines as set out by the business
• Compliance with pharmacy policies and procedures.
• Follow up on all queries raised by finance department
• Assist in receiving stock, barcoding and verification of barcoding
• Processing of cycle counts
• Assisting the Pharmacy manager as required.
• Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the hospital. Qualification Required & Experience
• WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
• Data capture experience in a private hospital setting would be an advantage
• Computer literate – must be accurate and pay attention to detail
• Knowledge of ethical, patent and surgical products would an advantage
• Customer-orientated with a strong sense of service, with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility of duty time to suit departmental needs.
• Ability to engage various stakeholders and must be able to deliver exceptional customer service Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
11 January, 2021