• The successful candidate will join our team as the Director for Administration in the Supply Chain Department.
• (S)He will report to the Chief Supply Chain Officer and will Plan, organize and manage all facilities and fleet of the business as well as the staff of the Administration department.
• Direct Management responsibility for a Facilities Manager, Fleet Manager and Business Support Services Manager
• To budget, liaise with Procurement to source contractors and suppliers and perform strategic planning.
• To lead all Administration business planning activities and contribute to corporate planning at a strategic level.
• To plan, direct, manage, coordinate and supervise programs for acquisition, utilization, maintenance, repair, replacement and disposal of fleet vehicles.
• To provide a cost effective, efficient transport service that supports operational requirements whilst ensuring compliance with all legislation associated with a fleet operations.
• To champion the delivery of specific fleet related projects and accurate budget management and reporting.
• To manage the performance of the Fleet section, establish and maintain service delivery standards, the development and delivery of the Fleet Strategy and delivery of strategic service objectives and contract targets
• Responsible for interfacing with senior management and regulatory auditors
• To ensure that all sites are managed and supported in an efficient and timely manner and in a condition, appropriate to their use. This includes overseeing any programme of construction, refurbishment and maintenance projects and managing the performance of the multi-disciplinary service partners.
• To take a part in developing Sustainable Development policy and initiatives and to deliver a programme of development and maintenance which ensures that reduction targets are met from utilities conservation and maximum energy efficiency for the future.
• Provide technical advice as necessary to client departments and appointed consultants and contractors for the design and operation of building services & systems.
• Manage the maintenance of the structure and fabric of all buildings.
• Oversee accommodation needs and support the development of the accommodation strategy.
• Assist as a specialist user in the procurement of administrative supply contracts, consultancy support and works contracts in accordance with financial and procurement policies and procedures.
• Ensure that all Office Service Equipment and contracts are managed effectively and efficiently to provide a customer focused service. This includes general transport, stationary, postage, water coolers, photocopiers, vehicles, and travel provisions.
• To provide a high-quality service to internal clients based on agreed service standards.
• Implement a policy of continuous improvement and develop, present, and implement new ideas to improve the scope and quality of service delivery standards.
• Oversee the coaching and education of all teams involved in Administration in procedures, policies and in safety practices. Meet regularly with them to discuss concerns.
• To ensure that departmental budgets are managed and controlled in strict accordance with financial policies and procedures, including all maintenance, leasing, projects, and CAPEX and OPEX
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business
• Valid clean driving record
• Fleet maintenance experience
• Facility Management Professional (FMP)
• Certified Facility Manager (CFM)
• Minimum 2 years in Facility or Fleet Management
• Minimum 5 years Management experience
• Experience in maintenance trades
• Knowledge of current health and safety regulations
• Demonstrated stable proven track record.
• Ability to determine and discuss building needs and communicate these to contractors, suppliers, and all key stakeholders.
• Accounting to meet budgets and identify cost-saving measures.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Customer service for Staff and stakeholder satisfaction
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving
• Business management, including scheduling, strategic planning, and administration.
• Understanding of current building, health, and safety regulations
• People management
• Excellent oral and written communication and reporting skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Independent with good work attitude and high level of integrity
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
27 March, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.