is a leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty. We place special focus on working alongside poor women because, equipped with the proper resources, women have the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty.
Women are at the heart of CARE's community-based efforts to improve basic education, prevent the spread of HIV, increase access to clean water and sanitation, expand economic opportunity and protect natural resources.
CARE also delivers emergency aid to survivors of war and natural disasters, and helps people rebuild their lives. Description Of Job
CARE International is recruiting candidates for an anticipated Complementary Basic Education project in Ghana. Job Summary:
The Admin/Procurement/Sub Grant Officer (APSGO) will handle all of the procurement and administrative functions of the CBE office.
It will draw up the sub grant contracts in collaboration with Finance and it will work on refining procedures for procurement with the GES Procurement Department. Qualification Required & Experience
Key Qualification, Skills & Competences:
• Bachelor’s degree in Administration or a related field with 5 years experience or a Master’s degree with 3 year’s experience.
• Strong technical skills in procurement rules and regulations, sub grant contracting, and general administration.
• Demonstrated experience working in cross cultural multi-disciplinary teams
• A strong sense of integrity and commitment
• Familiarity and experience with international development partner’s policies and procedures How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should submit their applications and detailed CVs to the HR Officer, CARE International in Ghana or electronically to: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 August, 2012
PLEASE INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Closing date for submission of applications is Friday, 31st August, 2012. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
OUR DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH; WE ENCOURAGE PEOPLE FROM ALL BACKGROUNDS AND EXPERIENCES, PARTICULARLY WOMEN, TO APPLY