FHI 360 seeks to employ an Administrative/Finance Officer to be based a the GHS NTDP office as part of its technical support to the NTDP. Job Summary
• The Admin/Finance Officer is expected to organise and provide administrative support to the NTDP and serve as a backup for the finance officer.
• He/she will be expected to ensure that the NTDP receives all the administrative and operational support needed for the effective and efficient implementation of planned activities including initiating and facilitating procurement processes in collaboration with the GHS and FHI 360 procurement units.
• He/She will be responsible for correspondence of the NTDP with other GHS units and partners as well as organise meetings within the NTDP and with partners.
• He/She will provide backup for and support the finance officer when necessary. Administratively he/she will work under the direct supervision of the FHI360 Technical Advisor 1, who is leader of END in Africa team working dirctly with the NTD program of the GHS Key Roles:
• Organize and provide administrative and operational support for the NTDP of the GHS for the implementation of the ENF in Africa project.
• Use systems and processes to assure smooth and timely flow of work
• Liaise between the GHS NTD Program and the FHI360 Ghana Country Office on administrative issues including procurement and provision of all materials in the approved budget for the GHS NTD program
• Facilitate maintenance of office equipment, vehicles and utilities
• Facilitating production of final versions, type format, edit correspondence, papers, reports, proposals, sub agreements, purchase requisitions, and other written work generated by assigned staff members. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's degree or its international equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field
• Minimum of 2-4 years experience in an administrative/finance position
• Experience in a Non-governmental Organization (NGO) - local or international may be an advantage
• Excellent organizational skills and strong ability to manage and meet multiple tasks
• Use of appropriate judgment to execute duties and responsibilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Relevant skills on computer software, particularly Microsoft Office Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Please submit CV/resume and cover letter to the email address specified. [email protected] Closing Date:
25 September, 2015