Qualified and experienced Staff are urgently required to fill the vacant positions stated below in a reputable Business Development Organisation in Ghana with branches in 37 districts capitals
• The Administrative and Human Resource Officer, reporting to the Finance and Administrative Manager, will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities for the organisation in support of the F&A Manager.
• He/she will provide guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention. compliance, compensation, benefits. training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions. He/she will provide guidance on In the office.
Key Functions & Responsibilities include:
• Annual review of Personnel Handbook recommending amendments needed due to changes in local conditions or labour laws.
• Monitor compensation - ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits. Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
• Coordinate with Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
• Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions at the office.
• Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make
• Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews. Investigate employee relations issues and work to ensure human resources related decisions are consistent and fair.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or related or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in the field of Human Resource and Administration is a requirement.
• Most be familiar with country specific laws and regulations governing Human
• Excellent written and verbal English and local language skills.
• Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
How To Apply For The Job
Application Letters (signed by the Applicant) for any of the above positions including CVs, Copies of Relevant Certificates should be submitted to:
24 March, 2020