Qualified and experienced Staff are urgently required to fill the vacant positions stated below in a reputable Business Development Organisation in Ghana with branches in 37 districts capitals Job Summary
• The Administrative and Human Resource Officer, reporting to the Finance and Administrative Manager, will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities for the organisation in support of the F&A Manager.
• He/she will provide guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention. compliance, compensation, benefits. training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions. He/she will provide guidance on In the office. Key Functions & Responsibilities include:
• Annual review of Personnel Handbook recommending amendments needed due to changes in local conditions or labour laws.
• Monitor compensation - ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits. Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
• Coordinate with Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
• Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions at the office.
• Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make
• Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews. Investigate employee relations issues and work to ensure human resources related decisions are consistent and fair. Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or related or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in the field of Human Resource and Administration is a requirement.
• Most be familiar with country specific laws and regulations governing Human
• Excellent written and verbal English and local language skills.
• Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Application Letters (signed by the Applicant) for any of the above positions including CVs, Copies of Relevant Certificates should be submitted to: [email protected] Closing Date:
24 March, 2020