A company based in Accra is looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing the company’s general administrative activities.
The duties also include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems, warranty tracking, database management, invoicing etc.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and also be able to organize work using tools, like MS Word, MS Excel and office equipment.
Ultimately, the successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day to-day operation of the office.
• Organising and scheduling appointments
• Booking travel arrangements
• Answering and directing phone calls
• Entering data and providing accounting support
• Providing general support to visitors
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
• Ordering office supplies and researching new deals and suppliers
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Writing and distributing email, correspondence memos, letters, presentations and forms
• Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Developing and maintaining a filing system
• Assisting in the update and maintenance of office policies and procedures
Qualification Required & Experience
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with basic Accounting principles.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to create and post business ads on social media platforms
How To Apply For The Job
Send an email to:
[email protected] / [email protected]
• Attach your CV
• Attach a short write-up on any topic of your choice to demonstrate your writing ability
30 November, 2019