An ultramodern preschool located around Madina Ritz Junction, is seeking candidates to fill the position of administrative assistant.
Records and correspondence
• Draft correspondence, forms, reports as required.
• Organize and manage hard and soft copy of department files.
• Manage student records as needed.
• Attend to routine book keeping duties.
• Collection of School fees and all other school related payments and issuing receipts as appropriate.
• Keeping office petty cash and all related records.
• Keeping all receipts and assisting with the completion of purchase orders and payment authorizations.
• Answer incoming calls, taking accurate messages and transferring to appropriate staff.
• Oversee appointment schedules of Administrator.
• Receive, sort and deliver mail and other documents as appropriate.
• Run errands on behalf of school.
• Undertake some marketing duties.
• Update the school’s social media platforms as appropriate.
• Assist in organizing school functions.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A good first degree or Diploma/HND in any business related course
• At least two year’s work experience in a similar position.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, ability to complete spreadsheets and databases
• Exceptional keyboarding and file maintenance skills.
• Good Presentation Skills
• Fluent in speaking the English Language
• Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
• Friendly and Outgoing personality
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and a team player
• Must Reside within Madina, Adenta, Agbogba and surrounding communities
How To Apply For The Job
Send a cover letter and CV with the subject ‘Administrative Assistant’ to:
08 February, 2020