Accra College of Education
Secretarial / Receptionist
Job Vacancy For Administrative Assistant
Accra College of Education invites application from qualified applicants to fill vacancy in the following departments of the college:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform a wide range of administrative and secretarial duties of executive nature which include:
• Training and supervision,
• Covering of meetings,
• Preparation and typing of reports,
• Keeping of confidential files,
• Execution of specific duties assigned by superiors.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must hold a Bachelor's degree in Administration/ Social Science/Management etc. awarded by a recognised tertiary institution.
• Applicant must have served as a Senior Clerk in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation with at least four (4) years' experience.
• Applicant must hold Higher National Diploma or University Diploma or its equivalent with at least four (4) years of relevant work experience.
• Must be able to type and be computer literate.
How To Apply For The Job
An applicant is required to submit an application letter, CV, certified copies of certificates, and original transcripts.
NOTE: For those with postgraduate degrees, they should provide three (3) reference letters, at least one of whom must have been associated with the applicant's postgraduate studies,
Applications should be addressed to:
Accra College of Education.
P. O. Box: LG 221,
Legon - Accra, Ghana
Closing Date: 25 May, 2020