• Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff.
• Scheduling meetings and appointments.
• Taking notes and minutes in meetings.
• Ordering and taking stock of office supplies.
• Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders.
• Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff
• Researching and booking travel arrangements for staff members
• Finding ways to improve administrative processes
• Manage office supplies stock and place orders
• Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budget
• Maintain and update company databases
• Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
• Answer queries by employees and clients
• Update office policies as needed
• Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
• Book meeting rooms as required
• Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
• Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
• Arrange travel and accommodations
• Schedule in-house and external events Qualification Required & Experience
• Achievement/Results Orientation.
• Analytical Thinking.
• Change Management & Leadership.
• Client Service.
• Computer Use.
• Conflict Resolution.
• HND and Degree
• 3+ years of experience in Admin Assistant Location:
Lapaz, Accra How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e - mail Closing Date:
03 October, 2020