The National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) is seeking to recruit competent and well-qualified persons to fill the following position of Administrative / Finance Officers
Tamale Zonal Office (1)
Sunyani Zonal Office (1)
• To provide operational support in the management of material and financial resources for the achievement of the objectives of the Authority.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collects data for the formulation of policies of the authority
• Collects inputs for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Zonal Office.
• Collects data for the preparation of guidelines, procedures and processes for the management of material resources of the Authority.
• Facilitates the planning and provision of efficient and transport services in the Zonal Offices.
• Maintains proper accounting records in line with Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS),
• Undertakes data entry of transactions into the appropriate ledgers
• Verifies and authenticates payment and receipts.
• Collects data for the preparation of monthly financial returns and draft technical reports on performance of the Zonal office
• Performs any other assignment relevant to the role.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Management or any related field from an accredited tertiary institution.
• Must have completed National Service.
• Must pass a competitive selection interview conducted by the NPRA, in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
Competencies and Skills
• Good Communication, Interpersonal and Presentation Skills. Knowledge of relevant IT applications
• Knowledge of Project Management.
• Integrity and Ethics.
• Planning, Quantitative and Qualitative Analytical Skills.
• Knowledge of Financial and Administrative Laws and Regulations.
Sunyani & Tamale
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified persons should forward their applications, together with their curriculum vitae and photocopies of their certificates, to the under-mentioned address:
The Chief Executive Officer
National Pensions Regulatory Authority
P. O. Box GP 22331
9th Floor SU Tower
No. 18 Castle Road
Or email to:
12 March, 2020