Ghana Co-operative Credit Unions Association (CUA) Ltd
Human Resources / Admin
Job Vacancy For Administrative Manager At Ghana Co-operative Credit Unions Association (CUA) Ltd
The Ghana Co-operative Credit Unions Association (CUA) Ltd. is searching for a highly motivated and qualified individual to fill the following position.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide general administrative and clerical support, faxing and copying to prepare and modify documents, including correspondence, memos and e-mails
• Maintain electronic management and hard copy filing system
• Ensure proper labour relations and conditions of employment are maintained
• Identify staff development and training needs and ensure that training is obtained
• Execute plans, policies, and programmes in property and equipment. building, ground maintenance and safety programmes.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Management or Business Administration (Human Resource)
• Must have worked in a similar position for five (5) years or must have seven (7) years post-qualification experience.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have knowledge in office management, including organisation workflow, filing, record keeping correspondence, mailing and duplicating
• Must have the ability to obtain and analyse facts and precedents in making administrative decisions
• Must be a team player With a high sense of commitment, integrity and honesty
• Must be proficient in Ms.Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet etc.
• Must be computer literate
• Applicants must be forty (40) years and above.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications to:
The Depuy General Manager HR/Administrative
No 44 Jones Street
Closing Date: 18 November, 2015