The National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) is seeking to recruit competent and well-qualified persons to fill the following position of Administrative Manager (Procurement).
• To provide operational support in procurement for the achievement of the objectives of the Authority.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collates data for the formulation of policies of the Authority
• Supervises the preparation and implementation of the procurement plan of the Authority.
• Collates data for the preparation of the budget of the Unit.
• Supervises the implementation of programmes and activities of the
• Facilitates the effective management of tender processes.
• Liaises with Service Providers in the management of contracts and procurement transactions.
• Supervises the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Unit.
• Collates data for the preparation of contracts.
• Facilitates negotiations with suppliers and service providers. Facilitates the disposal of assets.
• Supervises the effective and efficient management of stores Ensures the efficient documentation and maintenance of procurement records.
• Supervises and appraises the performance of subordinate staff. Performs any other assignment relevant to the role
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master's Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or any related field from an accredited tertiary institution.
• A member of Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (MCIPS)
• A minimum of one (1)-year post-qualification (Professional / Master's degree) relevant work experience in a reputable organisation.
• Must have completed National Service.
• Must pass a competitive selection interview conducted by NPRA, in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
Competencies and Skills
• Good knowledge of the Public Procurement Act & Public Financial Management Act.
• Very Good knowledge and experience in procurement management.
• Good quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills.
• Good Communication, presentation and Interpersonal skills. Knowledge of relevant IT applications
• Good report writing and presentation skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified persons should forward their applications, together with their curriculum vitae and photocopies of their certificates, to the under-mentioned address:
The Chief Executive Officer
National Pensions Regulatory Authority
P. O. Box GP 22331
9th Floor SU Tower
No. 18 Castle Road
Or email to:
12 March, 2020