Our vision is or a world where no one is blind from avoidable causes and where visually impaired people participate equally in society. Each year, we improve the lives of millions of people in the poorest parts of the world. Sightsavers offers a great working environment
24 months Fixed Term Contract
Local Terms and Conditions Apply
• The Administrative Officer will provide administrative support and office services to ensure the smooth running of the Ghana Country Office and provide management services to the Drivers team.
• In addition to the day-to-day administration and maintenance of the office and IT systems you will assist with programme support by organising programme and project meetings, assisting with programme documents and records and liaising with partners,our experience of working within an NGO will inform your development and implementation of systems to implement and improve processes.
• The Administrative Officer is responsible for the management of the Drivers; including monitoring of procedures and systems that are in place and all insurance, road tax, maintenance and servicing needs.
• Other responsibilities include overseeing procurement processes such as ordering of stock and local purchases and supplies, working closely with the global procurement team, liaising with clearing agents and keeping efficient records.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Your educational background in Administration or Management or equivalent experience, will be supported by your excellent planning and organisation ability. Ideally you vvill have experience of managing a team, dealing with procurement and providing programme support
• The Ghana Country Office supports many programmes and as such this is a busy and involved role and the above is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities or experience requirements.
How To Apply For The Job
To apply for this post by email, please download our application form and equal opportunities form and return as two separate documents to:
Download Application Form
Download Equal Opportunities Form
Send the necessary details to:
17 November, 2019