Administration and Finances
• Annual Salary: USD 36,901 - USD 51,637
Head of Administration and Human Resources Division
Permanent Duties and Responsibilities
• Directly responsible to the Head of Administration and Human Resources Division.
• Coordinates specific tasks assigned to various sections;
• Responsible for managing and monitoring of movable and immovable assets of the Court and files relating to job security;
• Responsible for processing issues relating to insurance policies;
• Participate in the preparation of basic documents for budgetary sessions and internal and inter-institutional technical committee meetings;
• Performs all other duties related to the functions of the position. Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Administration or management;
• Must have at least five (5) years post qualification professional experience in the field of administration or management;
• A Higher degree will reduce the number of years experience by two (2) years.
• Must have a good knowledge of computers, especially research on the internet, electronic communication, word processing through standard software;
• Must have a good aptitude for analysis and synthesis, organizational skills and good ability to work as a team in a multicultural environment;
• Ability to set priorities, and work within a schedule;
• Ability to work under pressure, juggle tasks and meet deadlines; Age
Applicants must not be over 50 years of age at the point of recruitment. Language
Applicants must be fluent in one of the official languages of ECOWAS: English, French and Portuguese. A working knowledge of another would be an advantage. Location:
Abuja, Nigeria How To Apply For The Job
Applicants may use the application form to apply indicating the position(s) they are interested in.
Interested candidates should download the application form
, fill it and send it together with their CV as an email attachment to the following email address: [email protected]
• Applicants should indicate in the body of their forwarding mail, the title(s) of the position(s) they are applying for.
• NB: PLEASE DO NOT ATTACH YOUR CERTIFICATES TO THE APPLICATION EMAIL
• ANY APPLICATION RECEIVED AFTER THE VACANCY CLOSING DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
• Applicants experiencing difficulties sending their application with a hotmail or windows live email account should forward their application via other mail providers such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc. Applicants may also call +2349020946554
for further information.
• Applicants may also call +2349020946554
for further information. Please call this number from Monday to Friday between 9AM and 5PM (GMT+1). Closing Date:
04 December, 2015