Administration and Finances
• Annual Salary: USD 36,901 - USD 51,637
Head of Administration and Human Resources Division
Duties and Responsibilities
• Directly responsible to the Head of Administration and Human Resources Division.
• Coordinates specific tasks assigned to various sections;
• Responsible for managing and monitoring of movable and immovable assets of the Court and files relating to job security;
• Responsible for processing issues relating to insurance policies;
• Participate in the preparation of basic documents for budgetary sessions and internal and inter-institutional technical committee meetings;
• Performs all other duties related to the functions of the position.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Administration or management;
• Must have at least five (5) years post qualification professional experience in the field of administration or management;
• A Higher degree will reduce the number of years experience by two (2) years.
• Must have a good knowledge of computers, especially research on the internet, electronic communication, word processing through standard software;
• Must have a good aptitude for analysis and synthesis, organizational skills and good ability to work as a team in a multicultural environment;
• Ability to set priorities, and work within a schedule;
• Ability to work under pressure, juggle tasks and meet deadlines;
Applicants must not be over 50 years of age at the point of recruitment.
Applicants must be fluent in one of the official languages of ECOWAS: English, French and Portuguese. A working knowledge of another would be an advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants may use the application form to apply indicating the position(s) they are interested in.
Interested candidates should download the application form
, fill it and send it together with their CV as an email attachment to the following email address:
• Applicants should indicate in the body of their forwarding mail, the title(s) of the position(s) they are applying for.
• NB: PLEASE DO NOT ATTACH YOUR CERTIFICATES TO THE APPLICATION EMAIL
• ANY APPLICATION RECEIVED AFTER THE VACANCY CLOSING DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
• Applicants experiencing difficulties sending their application with a hotmail or windows live email account should forward their application via other mail providers such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc. Applicants may also call +2349020946554
for further information.
• Applicants may also call +2349020946554
for further information. Please call this number from Monday to Friday between 9AM and 5PM (GMT+1).
04 December, 2015