Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible to the Principal Officer, Administration and Finance Officer for the coordination of the activities of the Unit. The duties are as follows:
• Provide administrative support by conducting research and preparing reports;
• Handle information requests and perform clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors and scheduling meetings;
• Prepare periodic status reports on the programmes and activities of the Division ;
• Responsible for processing issues relating to Insurance Policies ;
• Responsible for supervision of the Registry ;
• Assist with the preparation of reports and briefs for the Administration and Finance officer and other superior officers ;
• Supervise subordinate staff and assess adequacy of manpower, monitors overtime and duty allowances and handles standard personnel matters in the area of activity;
• Perform other tasks which may from time to time be assigned by the Administrative and Finance officer. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Social Sciences, Law, Arts or Business Administration. Experiences
• At least five (5) years experience in Administration.
• Must have good writing and computer application skills;
• Possession of a higher degree will reduce the number of years’ experience to three (3). Competencies
• Excellent communication skills.
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new responsibilities.
• Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationship with colleagues.
• Ability to set priorities, and work within a work schedule.
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure, juggle tasks and meet deadlines.
• Effective self-control and stress management methods.
• Must be computer literate. Age
The applicant should not be 50 years old or more at the time of recruitment. Language
Must be fluent in one of the official languages of ECOWAS: English, French, and Portuguese. A working knowledge of another would be an advantage. Annual Salary:
USD 36,901 - USD 44,469 Location:
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso How To Apply For The Job
Applicants may use the application form to apply indicating the position(s) they are interested in. Interested candidates should download the application form, fill it and send it together with their CV as an email attachment to the following email address: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 June, 2015
• Applicants should indicate in the body of their forwarding mail, the title(s) of the position(s) they are applying for.
• NB: PLEASE DO NOT ATTACH YOUR CERTIFICATES TO THE APPLICATION EMAIL.
• ANY APPLICATION RECEIVED AFTER THE VACANCY CLOSING DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
• Applicants experiencing difficulties sending their application with a hotmail or windows live email account should forward their application via other mail providers such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc. Applicants may also call +2347034188920
for further information.
• Applicants may also call +2347034188920
for further information. Please call this number from Monday to Friday between 9AM and 5PM (GMT+1).