• Answer telephones and take messages or transfer calls
• Schedule appointments and update event calendars
• Arrange staff meetings
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail and faxes
• Prepare memos, invoices, or other reports
• Edit documents
• Maintain databases and filing systems, whether electronic or paper
• Perform basic bookkeeping
• including faxes and email.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence access to specific individuals.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries Qualification Required & Experience
• Proven organisational skills to adapt to changing environments
• Experience of working for Director level or above
• Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Diary management
• Minute taking Travel arrangements
• Report compilation
• Replying to general correspondence
• Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively Location:
Kaneshie, Accra How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail. Closing Date:
08 August, 2021