• Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
• Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
• Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
• Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
• Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
• Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
• Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
• Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
• Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• HND or higher
How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail
22 June, 2023