Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
• Make travel arrangements for executives.
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
• Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
• Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
• Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
• Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees and boards of directors.
• Manage and maintain executives' schedules. Qualification Required & Experience
• verbal and written communication skills
• attention to detail
• planning and organizing
• time management
• interpersonal skills
• customer-service orientation
• stress tolerance
• HND minimum
• 3 years work experience Location:
Accra Central How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail Closing Date:
24 April, 2021