Objectives of Position:
• To ensure the effective dissemination, implementation and adoption of good environmentally friendly agronomic practices to members to improve the smallholder farmers’ knowledge about crop techniques to increase productivity.
• To work with the Agriculture officer to generate public awareness on important agricultural issues (especially the advantages of local production, quality, climate change and safety), as well as to communicate all aspects of the Project to a wide range of stakeholders.
• To perform any other duties as required by the Agriculture officer.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma or B.Sc. in agriculture-related courses.
• Experience in crop production is an added advantage.
• Strong communication, presentation and liaison and interpersonal skills tactfulness
• Keen interest and knowledge of farming and environmental issues
• Knowledge of, and experience in, the application of Good Agricultural Practices (GAP);
• An open, flexible and innovative working style;
• Ability to take initiative and work without constant supervision.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants must submit both CV and cover letter stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for to:
26 November, 2019