A local Christian NGO is inviting applications for the position of Agricultural Project/ Regional Coordinator
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the programmes, projects and activities of the organization, which are largely agricultural based at the regional level.
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least a Master's degree in any of the following: General Agriculture, Agric Extension, Agribusiness, Agric
• Administration or Regional Planning plus First Degree in Agriculture from a recognized university
• Demonstrated knowledge and skills in project planning and management as well as Monitoring and Evaluation
• Computer literacy with deep knowledge and skills in EXCEL, SPSS, among others
• Excellent skills in financial management towards strengthening financial capacity for sustainability.
• Excellent communication skills in written and oral English as well as negotiation skills
• Outstanding presentation skills
Additionally, applicant must have:
• At least three (3) years post-qualification experience working in a similar environment
• Skills and capacity to prepare timely proposals and project reports.
• Demonstrated experience and success in project management, implementation and M&E
• Experience in dealing with foreign donors and familiarity with donors' technical and financial reporting procedures.
• Ability to formulate and execute strategies and policies, and to create new approaches.
• Demonstrated experience in working with and eventually leading a multi-disciplinary team of experts.
• Demonstrated drive for achieving results, and ability to drive others towards success
• Applicant must be a committed Born Again Christian and must be able and willing to work under pressure with very little or no supervision.
How To Apply For The Job
Employment terms and conditions are subject to qualification, experience and competence of the applicant. Interested and qualified applicants must submit applications with Curriculum Vitae, including the names and telephone numbers of three (3)
The Director of Administration.
Post Office Box UC 97,
30 October, 2015