Purpose of Position / Role
• The Agronomist is a key position that will provide technical support to the commercial business to promote Fertiliser and other agricultural input sales in Ghana.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Deliver superior customer and technical service
• Apply a differentiated marketing strategy to meet customer needs
• Provide Agronomic services to customers and potential customers
• Provide technical support and training to Sales Teams
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum B.Sc degree in Horticulture / Agronomy / Soil Science / Plant Production from a reputable university.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in an Agricultural sales environment.
• Computer literacy.
• Experience in cross-border business transactions.
• Candidates must have a customer service orientation
• Strong interpersonal s ills
• Must take initiative, and be proactive in dealing with problems
• Confidence, flexibility and self-control
• Ability to work independently and have a high degree of responsibility and accountability
• Above-average presentation / public speaking skills
• Willingness to travel
• Team player, collaborative with leadership.
• Creative and takes initiative.
• Ability to train and motivate staff effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-motivated person able to work without close supervision.
• Excellent planning and prioritisation skills.
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send application and CV to
26 September, 2019