Our attendants or stewardesses, tend to passengers on a flight. They review safety practices before the flight, bring passengers requested items such as pillows or earpieces, serve food and drinks, and ensure that passengers are comfortable throughout the flight. Air hostesses also conduct safety checks at various times during a flight, instruct passengers during a plane’s descent, and assist in the deplaning process after landing.
• Attend to Passenger Comfort and Safety
• Assist Passengers in Deplaning
• Conduct Pre- and Post-Flight Checks
• Serve Drinks and Foods
• Track Records
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of 2 to three years working experience in any field
• Must be at least 23 years of age.
• Minimum: Diploma or equivalency
• Fluent in English | French or Spanish will be a plus.
How to Apply For the Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
23 December, 2018