• Manage air quality programmes and projects, including ambient and indoor air quality measurements, data collection using standard methods and quality assurance guidelines.
• Apply sound instrumentation techniques to calibrate, use, troubleshoot and resolve equipment problems.
• Recommend analytical equipment for procurement and prepare equipment and supplies for field monitoring.
• Perform data analysis and reporting using multiple software programmes for data storage, analysis and reporting
Qualification Required & Experience
• A university degree in Chemistry, Physical and Environmental Sciences and Engineering.
• Three years of professional level experience in air quality analysis and monitoring.
• Knowledge of general chemistry, analytical instrumentation and data evaluation.
• GIS/Remote sensing and air quality/environmental modelling capabilities
• Ability to work in an accurate. efficient manner with minimal supervision.
• Previous work experience demonstrating analytical problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work under stress from demanding deadlines and changing priorities and conditions.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidate must send CV and Application letter to:
30 August, 2019
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview